- Build something using proximity ID technologies.
- Don’t build something you’ve made before.
- At least two people per team, but no more than five.
- You’ll need to show a live demo on stage.
- Show us how you did it, leave no doubt the work is yours.
- Your project will be made public on our site.
- Grant our sponsors Right of First Refusal to acquire your idea.
- Working app – the app must be working and demonstrated on the device during the presentation. (25%)
- The app must use proximity as a key element in its functionality. (25%)
- Originality – the app brings something novel to life. (20%)
- Business prospects – the app built with a business model included. (15%)
- Look and feel – the app demonstrates an easy user and customer experience. (15%)
- The Proximity ID Hackathon will choose a first, second and third prize winner.
- One winner will be selected for each one of the categories
- Each of the winners will then be ranked with each other to produce an overall winner, second place and a third place winner.
- Event winners will be invited to submit their work to AccelerateNFC to be included in their next accelerator class.